“Share My Message!”
7 Key Steps to Social Media Integration
LEARN HOW TO:
* Get more likes and shares
* Brand your social media
* Get more website visitors
Instantly download Amber''s NEW 23-page eBook and also get access to our once-monthly No Guts No Glory business development training enews.
The themed download page looks amazing. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication.— Michele Wilson
Inner Circle Partners
Social Media Corner
Security is Our Priority
Tag Archives: Tattered Cover
By: Amber Ludwig
Last night I attend AuthorU‘s latest event. We met at the Tattered Cover bookstore in Lodo and Dr. Judith Briles taught us about book signings and how to get more book sales in general. It was a great evening packed full of good content as usual, and below I am sharing the highlights for you. Note, this same information can absolutely be for non-authors too – building a platform is critical no matter what you do or what product you sell.
(Learn more about AuthorU.org)
9 Keys to Be a Successful Author and Entrepreneur
- Study Others – In this day and age, with so many successful authors and entrepreneurs before us, we don’t need to reinvent the wheel. Find out who is successful in your industry and really study them. Who are they, what are they doing, what products do they have, how often do they communicate with their followers, what are they saying on social media, etc. Then either do the work yourself or hire someone to help you implement these action steps (but with your spin on it – at least that’s what I do).
Author U Partners with the Tattered Cover in LoDo to Teach YOU About Book Signings and Getting More Book Sales
By: Amber Ludwig
Hi No Guts No Glory! fans! I wanted to share a FANTASTIC event for those of you who are Colorado-based. AuthorU.org is a great go-to source if you are wanting to write, publish and market a book.
On Monday, July 23rd, I’ll be at this event in Denver and wanted to share it with all of you in case you’d like to come hang out and learn some great stuff! Here’s the deets:
Author U Partners with the Tattered Cover in LoDo for an evening about the book-your book-getting it into the Tattered Cover and SELLING. You will come away with:
- insights on how to work with the Tattered Cover
- how to create a great book signing event
- how to get your book into the Tattered Cover
- how to create great sales
- what Tattered Cover Press is all about
- the steps successful authors take that ones that limp along don’t