Definitely Got it Done! Amber’s the real deal! When she says “I’m your get it done gal,” she’s not not kidding! Connecting me to resources, finishing a design layout, setting up a workable invoicing plan… She is amazing! I love her not only for what she does but for who she is.
Holy cow I just went to check my Facebook page for Quality Quilts and I LOVE what you and your team (esp Keri) have done. I sure picked the right person when I picked you to help me with all this. So blessed to have found you and your team.
Facebook Cover Art Details
Facebook allows us an 850px X 315px Timeline Cover (or header) that sits at the top of our Facebook pages. The new Facebook cover is a HUGE amount of space to promote you, your business and your services – don’t miss the opportunity to brand your Facebook Timeline Cover.
Total Facebook Branding
There are three ways to uniquely brand your Facebook page(s).
- One is with a Facebook Cover as discussed below.
- The second is with a Facebook Profile Banner Image which is a medium-sized vertical banner. This image is shown for iPad users. A thumbnail of the banner is also shown on the bottom left corner of your cover. I suggest clients get this designed either way as it can be used as a bookmark for events, an affiliate banner, used for cross-promotion on other websites, etc.
- The third is with a Custom Facebook Landing Page Tab which is a single page that visitors can find by clicking on the row of boxes under your new cover photo. This page is basically a mini one-page site that can include images, video, a subscriber opt-in box and more!
This is an example of what the Facebook cover graphic looks like:
This is an incredible space to use for showcasing your products and services. It CAN and should carry over the look and feel of your website to continue your brand messaging and convert more leads to customers.
What can we add to your cover image?
- Your headshot and/or logo
- Bulleted list of services
- Product images
- Social media icons
- Achievements or titles
- Book covers and more!
What will Facebook NOT allow us to add?
- No listing your website URL or any contact information (we CAN direct people to your “about” section where this information is listed)
- No “calls to action” such as “download this free report here” or “visit us today” or “on sale now” etc.
- No big arrows or obvious visual signs pointing toward a point of focus (like how we used point the red arrow toward our Like button. We also can’t ask people for likes or shares.)
- No promises that can’t be kept (such as “we can make you a millionaire over night!”)
Get YOUR Facebook Page Timeline Cover Designed!
I can design you a beautifully branded, functional and effective cover banner to ensure you are making the very most out of the new Facebook timeline experience.
As soon as your order is placed I will contact you right away with instructions of what I would need to start your cover design. I will show you a comp draft within 1-2 business days and we can make edits until we have a design you are proud of. I can even help add this to your Facebook page and setup your Timeline for free if you’d like. You will have access to and keep control of the final design files and you’ll have a cover you can be proud of that also works to effectively brand your business!
Download our complete service menu below for pricing or contact Amber for a complimentary 30-min call to discuss your project. We hope to hear from you!