Throughout the years, I have tried and tested many tools, products and software. I’ve read many books on a wide range of topics and all have helped me to get where I am today. So browse through the list of items below and see if anything may help to get you where you want to go…
- KeePass Password Safe: Today you need to remember dozens of usernames and passwords. KeePass is a free password manager that is kept on your personal computer, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master password. So you only have to remember one single master password to unlock the whole database. I use it multiple times a day and love it!!
- ScreenHunter Screenshot Software: When information comes across your screen that you do not want to forget, a screen capture is in order. This free program has a simple interface that makes this operation surprisingly easy. The process is simple, the options are easy to manage, and the results are flawless. I highly recommend this download for all users.
- CamStudio Free Screen Recording Software: CamStudio is able to record all screen and audio activity on your computer and create industry-standard AVI and Flash video files. Use this software for training purposes, to create video-based information products you can sell, and more.
- Pixels to Inches Converter: Convert an image’s dimensions from pixels to inches (or centimeters) and get an accurate idea of the size of your images when printed or when you are posting on the web.
- IE NetRenderer: Allows you to check how a website is rendered (how it appears to the public) in Internet Explorer 8, 7, 6 or 5.5, as seen from a high speed data center located in Germany. Just type in a URL and click “Render” and a screenshot will appear with the view of the user in that Internet browser version.
- Free Conference Calling: Host a free conference call with your dedicated Free Conference Calling account anytime, from anywhere. Watch your conference call from your web browser and manage the individual rights of conference call attendees. Record your conference call for easy reference and playback via MP3. Listen, download and podcast easily. Facilitate conference calls easily for up to 500 callers with crystal-clear audio and reliable digital fiber-optic lines.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is the enterprise-class web analytics solution that gives you rich insights into your website traffic and marketing effectiveness. Powerful, flexible and easy-to-use features now let you see and analyze your traffic data in an entirely new way. With Google Analytics, you’re more prepared to write better-targeted ads, strengthen your marketing initiatives and create higher converting websites.
- Core FTP LE 2.1: Core FTP Lite is a top-notch freeware FTP client, with a wide, uncluttered layout to keep things organized. Easy to use and lacking only the most advanced of features, like multisite connections, Core FTP is a must-have. How to FTP, Click Here »
- Internet Marketing Organizer: If you are truly ready to take action with your business, you must know what to do, how to do it, when to do it, and, most importantly of all—THAT YOU’VE DONE IT. The Internet Marketing Organizer was created to do just that—Give you a step-by-step walk through to accomplish every Internet marketing strategy you want and track your progress along the way, complete with time-tracking to keep a running tab on the people you hire to help.
- Ping.fm Social Networking Connector: Ping.fm is a simple and FREE service that makes updating your social networks a snap! Post to all of your favorite services (facebook, twitter, google, yahoo, digg and plenty more!) with a click of a button. A must have for anyone who wants to get the word out about their products or services.