Do you ever notice what other people are accomplishing … and then feel like you’re not good enough? You’re feeling good about things, and then – poof! – you find yourself feeling overwhelmed, out of place and insecure. Why the heck does this happen?
We tend to always think the grass is greener on the other side. Guess what? It’s not.
Comparison – a silent confidence killer.
I found myself in this position a couple of years ago, and it was not a fun position to be in. It kills your confidence, your motivation and your self-worth. That’s why I’m sharing my personal experience. So that – together – we can tackle these feelings and learn what to do when we find ourselves comparing our lives to the lives of others.
And you won’t believe what can happen when you shift your focus (hint: my business made a huge leap!).
Ready to discover how to stop comparing yourself to other people?
- How Facebook and email were making my situation worse
- How to quiet the “noise”
- The importance of renewing your own passion and purpose
If you need to stop comparing (and start thriving again!), take a look at this 4-min Fast Track video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop and learn how to stop comparing! Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!