Would you believe that people have much shorter attention spans these days? Um, excuse me. Hello? Over here. Did you read that first sentence?
Okay, you get my point. But while we sometimes can’t help but laugh about the need for instant gratification these days, this actually does play a crucial role in the success of your business.
They way people prefer to absorb content has drastically changed, and you’ll need to change as well if you want people to stick around long enough to read YOUR content. Up for the challenge?
I’m filling you in on how to format your content in a way that keeps people on your website and reading what you have to say – – – and offer!
- The formatting options that are easiest to digest
- Why break-ups are a good thing when it comes to content
- Why you don’t want to go bold-happy
If you want some super helpful tips to formatting your content in a way that keeps people reading…..you’re going to love this video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on content formatting! Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!